Posted on March 20 2016
There is nothing that makes our day quite like seeing your babywearing photos. In fact if you follow Moby Wrap on Instagram you'll notice that our feed is pretty much exclusively fan photos (shared with permission). When you share your photos you help encourage other parents and caregivers to give babywearing a try, and you know as well as we do that wearing your baby comes with a mountain of benefits! So we want to encourage you to share them even more! Here's the deal:
- Share your babywearing photos publicly on Instagram and Twitter.*
- Tag them with #MobyMoments so we can find them!
- Between now and April 30th we'll feature some of our favorite #MobyMoments on our own social pages. If we feature yours, you'll be automatically included in our #MobyMoments giveaway.
- On April 30th, we'll draw one #MobyMoments grand prize winner at random.
- The #MobyMoments grand prize winner will receive a $250 shopping spree from our new brand (coming soon!), Maya & Max! Maya & Max will feature the Bijou Teething Jewelry line, baby apparel, toys, and more!
Hints: You can increase your chances of being featured by following these tips:
- make sure baby is safely and securely in your Moby Wrap or carrier (see our tutorials if you want to be extra sure!)
- make sure the photo is well-lit and not grainy
- showcase all the babywearers in your family! Mom, dad, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nannies, etc.
- show us how Moby is helping you bond/eat/play/craft/adventure/sleep/etc.
Now wrap your baby up close and go do all the things! We can't wait to see your #MobyMoments!
*Why not on Facebook too? We need to be able to tag you if we feature your photo, and we can't do that on Facebook as a brand.
Must be 18 years or older to participate. Photos must be your own. Featured photos will be tagged with your Instagram or Twitter handle when shared by MOBY®. Winner will be notified via social media between 4/30/2016 and 5/6/2016. $250 shopping spree to Maya & Max will be granted via an online gift code. No substitutions. This contest is not sponsored nor endorsed by Instagram or Twitter.