MOBY Buckle Tie Carrier - Hug Hold
Recommended for infants over 15 lbs, approximately 3-4 months of age.
1. Buckle waistband in the back, so the carrier sits on your hipbones, and position baby so it can wrap its legs around your waist.
2. With one hand on baby, walk the body of the Buckle Tie up the baby, starting at its bottom, and going all the way to its neck.
3. Keeping one hand on baby, toss the straps over your shoulders, and position the baby deep into the carrier. The headrest should support its head.
4. Cross the straps behind your back, pulling tightly enough to support the baby. Work the slack out of the straps by pulling down on each individually.
5. If the waist strap does not feel snug enough, make sure that you have the waist strap adjusters completely cinched.
6. Bring the straps around to the front of your body, and tie them with a secure double knot under your baby’s bottom. Push up on baby’s legs to create a deep seat. You may need to fold down the top of the carrier, so baby’s face is visible.
Hug Hold Safety Checks
Once baby is in the MOBY Carrier, always perform your safety checks.
Baby’s face should be visible, with chin is off their chest.
Straps should be tied in a secure knot at the back of the carrier.
Baby’s face should NOT be pressed against the adult wearing the carrier.
Baby’s knees should NOT be below its bottom.
Taking Baby Out of Hug Hold
1. Place one hand on baby to keep it supported while untying the carrier.
2. Reach around with the other hand to untie knot, leaving the buckle intact.
3. Lift baby up and out of carrier.