MOBY Double Tie Carrier - Hug Hold
Recommended for infants 8 lbs and up.
1. Hold carrier like an apron hanging down on your legs, approximately to your knees, and tie the shorter straps around your waist in a secure double knot. Position baby so it can wrap its legs around your waist.
2. With one hand on baby, walk the body of the Double Tie up the baby, starting at its bottom, and going all the way to its neck.
3. Keeping one hand on baby, toss the straps over your shoulders, and position the baby deep into the carrier. The headrest should support its head.
4. Use one hand to support your baby, and the other to grab both of the top straps that are now over your shoulders and hanging down your back.
5. Cross the straps behind your back, pulling tightly enough to support the baby. Work the slack out of the straps by pulling down on each individually.
6. Bring the straps around to the front of your body.
7. Cross and tie the straps with a secure double knot behind you.
8. Push up on baby’s legs to create a deep seat. You may need to fold down the top of the carrier, so baby’s face is visible.
Hug Hold Safety Checks
Once baby is in the MOBY Carrier, always perform your safety checks.
Baby’s face should be visible, with chin is off their chest. Baby’s legs should be in the correct M position.
Baby’s face should NOT be pressed against the adult wearing the carrier.
Baby’s knees should be above their bottom in a correct M position.
Taking Baby Out of Hug Hold
1. Place one hand on baby to keep it supported while untying the carrier.
2. Reach around with the other hand to untie top knot, leaving first knot intact.
3. Lift baby up and out of carrier.