MOBY Fit - Threading the Ring
1. Hold one set of rings in one hand and the opposite strap in the other hand, ensuring fabric is straight without any twists.
2. Evenly gather or pleat the end of the strap.
3. Pull gathered strap up through middle of both rings.
4. Pass the gathered strap over the top ring and under the bottom ring.
5. Fan the fabric in the rings to make sure it is spread out, keeping both rails accessible for adjustments without twists or bunching.
6. Pull end to tighten strap slightly and remove slack in the ring
7. Repeat on opposite side, straps should overlap in front