MOBY Sling - Threading a Sling
1. With the sling in front of you, hold the rings in one hand, and the tail in the opposite hand. Be sure the fabric and rails are straight without any twists.
2. Evenly gather or pleat the end of the tail.
3. Pull the pleated tail up through the middle of both rings.
4. Pass the gathered tail over the top ring and under the bottom ring.
5. Fan the fabric in the rings to make sure it is spread out, keeping both rails accessible for adjustments without twists or bunching.
6. Pull tail to tighten sling slightly and remove slack in the rings.