Design a Mei Tai!
BabyHawk Mei Tai
The Mei Tai carrier (pronounced “may-tie”) is a popular modern version of a traditional Asian-style baby carrier. It has a panel of fabric with two shorter straps that go around the waist and two longer straps to wrap over the shoulder. Mei-tais are tied with each wear, so it’s easy for multiple caregivers to share babywearing time without having to fuss with re-adjustment.
- Fits babies 8 to 40 lbs.
- Fits most adult body shapes/sizes up to XXL
- Front, hip, and back carry options
- Custom design options
- Machine washable (line dry recommended)
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
How to Custom Design: 10-14 business days production time + shipping
- Select one of our Design options (Mei Tai, Buckle Tie).
- Choose your design patterns from the options we provide OR select the option that says “Custom, Send In My Own Fabric”.
- If you choose the option where you send in your own fabric, please place your order, then send your fabric to:
c/o (your name here)
2600 Temple Heights Dr. Suite D
Oceanside, CA 92056
(We strongly recommend sending your fabric with a trackable shipping method.)
Fabric Specifications for Send In Your Own Fabric:
Mei Tai -
¾ yard of fabric (or a large adult t-shirt or 19x19”)
Mei Tai ToddlerHawk, Buckle Tie –
¾ yard of fabric (or an XL adult t-shirt or 22x 22”)
Buckle Tie ToddlerHawk –
¾ yard of fabric (or an XL adult t-shirt or 24x24”)