A true 2-in-1! Transform this fully ergonomic baby carrier into a stand-alone hip seat. The 2-in-1 Carrier + Hip Seat can be worn in 7 different ways. Your baby and you will enjoy 4 carrier options: in-facing, out-facing, hip carry, and back carry. Detach the carrier body for 3 additional hip seat options and 3 hip seat options, in-facing front, out-facing front, and hip seat. Keep infants and babies securely supported through their early months. Then, transition to the hip seat to encourage independence as your child begins crawling and walking. The hip seat provides easy up and downs as your little one ventures out to explore and returns to the security they feel snuggles back in your arms! Versatile and long-lasting. This carrier will be your go-to for baby and beyond.
Made from a sturdy, wipeable polyester canvas. This adventure-ready carrier is designed to be durable and lasting from baby, to toddler, and even younger siblings.
• Intended for babies from 12 to 45 lbs.
• Can be used as a full-position structured carrier, or as a separate hip seat.
• MOBY Carriers are size inclusive and intended for parents of most sizes and heights.
• Machine wash your carrier with gentle detergent using cold water and the gentle or delicate cycle.
• We suggest placing the MOBY 2-in-1 Carrier + Hip Seat in a pillow case or mesh laundry bag to protect the buckles. Hang dry or use the lowest dryer setting.
The MOBY 2-in-1 Carrier + Hip Seat is easy to use and allows you to easily position baby in the most optimal and ergonomic position for their hips and spine with very little adjustments. This carrier can be used from 4+ months, but it really shines when your baby is in the up and down part of their lives. They want to explore but frequently return to their parents for a quick cuddle. Because this carrier can be used on the front, hip, and back, this is the perfect complement or "next step" to your MOBY Wrap.
Babywearing, like parenting, can come with a learning curve. To help you master your MOBY, our Certified Babywearing Educator offers one-on-one training via Facetime, Skype or Zoom, and it's completely free!