MOBY Easy Wrap Carrier by Petunia Pickle Bottom - Black Eyelet
Want the comfort of a wrap, but the ease of a carrier? You don’t have to choose! From the designers of the award-winning MOBY Wrap comes the Easy-Wrap. The Easy-Wrap combines the soft, stretchy, supportive feel of an infant wrap with the ease of a structured baby carrier. The Easy-Wrap carrier goes over your head like a t-shirt. Adjust the buckles at the side for your perfect fit. Then add baby and secure the safety sash. It is the easiest to use wrap… ever! Baby can be worn facing in from newborn through toddler. Or flip the forward facing once they are 6 months old and have strong head support. Perfect for skin-to-skin contact, early infant bonding, snuggles on the go, and toddler toting – all in cuddly, cozy comfort.
Effortless eyelet detailing adds a touch of elegance and charm. Made with a cotton-poly blend that is lightweight and breathable. This fabric was crafted with just the right blend of softness and support to ensure parent and baby are cozy and comfortable. Perfect for parents that are looking for a hint of sophistication and an elevated fashion.
• Intended for babies from 8 to 33 lbs.
• Can be used in front inward or outward facing carry positions.
• MOBY Wraps are generously sized at 4.9 meters or 16 ft. long.
• MOBY Wraps are size inclusive and intended for parents of most sizes and heights.
• MOBY Wraps will fit parents from petite to plus sized.
• Petite and slender customers may wrap the excess tail behind their back and bring forward again to tie in front. Individuals with wider waists may find it more comfortable to tie the wrap behind their back.
• Machine wash your wrap with gentle detergent using cold water and the gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry or use the lowest dryer setting.
Sometimes, you want the feel of the wrap but the ease of the carrier, enter the MOBY Easy-Wrap. Just slip it on like a t-shirt, put baby in and add your safety sash. You are set! I love this hybrid-style carrier if you live in a rainy or wet area and don't want to worry about your ends hitting the ground as you get baby in the wrap.
Babywearing, like parenting, can come with a learning curve. To help you master your MOBY, our Certified Babywearing Educator offers one-on-one training via Facetime, Skype or Zoom, and it's completely free!