Classic Wrap Baby Carrier - Rose Quartz
Bundles & Add-Ons
Always a Classic… this wrap is 100% Cotton. Cotton is soft, breathable, easy-to-care for and reliably holds its shape when wrapping. No wonder it’s the most popular fabric in the world! Cotton is also the ideal choice if you are looking for a hypo-allergenic fabric that will be extra gentle on newborn skin.
• Intended for babies from 8 to 33 lbs.
• Can be used in front or hip carry positions.
• MOBY Wraps are generously sized at 5.5 meters or 18 ft. long.
• MOBY Wraps are size inclusive and intended for parents of most sizes and heights.
• MOBY Wraps will fit parents from petite to plus sized.
• Petite and slender customers may wrap the excess tail behind their back and bring forward again to tie in front. Individuals with wider waists may find it more comfortable to tie the wrap behind their back.
• Machine wash your wrap with gentle detergent using cold water and the gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry or use the lowest dryer setting.
MOBY Wrap actually came out the same year as my first baby! It was a big part of my journey into babywearing education. I wore my children in the MOBY Classic, and have helped so many parents realize the benefits of wrapping using the MOBY Wrap - less crying, improved bonding, less reflux. I recommend the Classic Wrap for carrying bigger babies. The all-cotton fabric is sturdy, but soft and dependable. It's also ideal for anyone looking for a gentle, hypo-allergenic fabric.
Babywearing, like parenting, can come with a learning curve. To help you master your MOBY, our Certified Babywearing Educator offers one-on-one training via Facetime, Skype or Zoom, and it's completely free!
Just give us a call at (888) 629-9727 or send us an email: email@example.com.