MOBY Wrap - Hug Hold
Introduce this hold when baby is fully stretching legs, approx. 3-4 months.
1. Put on your MOBY Wrap, and locate the shoulder piece nearest to your body.
2. While holding baby on your opposite shoulder, carefully put baby’s first leg through the shoulder piece.
3. Spread the fabric over baby’s bottom and shoulder. Keep spreading until the fabric is to the hollows of baby’s knees.
4. While supporting baby’s upper body, place their second leg through the other shoulder piece.
5. Spread the fabric to the hollows of baby’s knees, covering their bottom and shoulders.
6. Locate the piece with the logo, and gently put baby’s legs through this section, then pull fabric up and over baby’s back and shoulders. For additional support, baby’s head can be tucked under one of the shoulder pieces, with its face visible.
Hug Hold Safety Checks
Once baby is in the MOBY Carrier, always perform your safety checks.
Baby’s face should be visible, with chin is off their chest.
The logo section (“seat belt”) must be pulled up over baby’s entire back and shoulders.
Baby should be in a seated “M” position, with knees up above bottom. On holds where baby’s legs dangle, fabric must be spread to the hollows of baby’s knees.
Baby should NOT be completely tucked within wrap.
Baby’s face should NOT be pressed against the adult wearing the carrier.